Reporting in Assetti aims to ease up the quarterly reporting, get rid of redundant Excel reporting and improve data sharing. Assetti provides two report templates and user can create more to better suit their needs.
Functionality is available for Professional and Enterprise subscriptions. Please contact your Assetti contact person or our Sales team for more information.
- You can create, export and publish quarterly reports for portfolios classified as funds.
- You can create an unlimited number of report templates, so portfolios can have collections of metrics in the report.
- You can edit unpublished reports, and see published reports in the user interface.
- You can add comments to the quarterly reports and improve communication among team members.
- You can save all graphical reports in your own files.
Must have for reporting
- The portfolio type is fund.
- Portfolio > Info tab, General information
- Report setting is enabled by Assetti.
- A wide data set in Assetti to show charts and graphs correctly.