To add data to your Financial info tab, you need an account map (a chart of accounts). It allows the system to connect your financial numbers with the correct account.
Each account has one account map as a default and there is one account, a book value, which is needed to update financial values.
Depending on your subscription plan, you can have 1-4 account maps (excl. Private plan). New account maps can be added on the user interface or by using the import function.
You need administrator user rights to access Account maps.
Username > Account maps
Adding an account map through the user interface
- Username > Account maps > +ADD button
- Name the account map and save it.
- Add accounts to the map by clicking the ADD button on the Info tab.
- For each account, you can define:
- Group name
- Group code
- Code (mandatory)
- Name (mandatory
- Type (mandatory if you are importing financial information)
- Sub-type (mandatory if you are importing financial information)
- Rent type (read more about deploying the rent types).
Types and sub-types
When adding a new account, type and sub-type are required before you can import financial data. You can see more options for type and sub-type selections when you update the account map in the Settings. Read more about updating settings.
Linking the account map
Link the account map to the properties by navigating to the Link properties tab. In this view, you can select the properties which the account map is linked to.
The financial data can be imported without any linkage, however, you cannot add any values to the Financial info tab (of a property) in the user interface if the account map is not linked to the corresponding property.