The lease grid view is customisable giving users a comprehensive view of their leases with specialised filtering. The default grid view contains important basic information, including the contract ID, the names of the property and tenant, the monthly rent, and the start date of the lease.
You can customise the default view to suit your needs, and you can also export the view as a spreadsheet.
Why should you use the grid view?
- It provides quick editing and exporting directly in the user interface.
- Users can immediately assess a lease's situation and move forward, based on with the relevant lease information.
- Users can instantly detect incorrect or missing data, including possible duplicates or mistypes.
Currently, it is not possible to save a custom grid view. It will return to the default view once you log in again.
How to edit the grid
- Go to the Leases main view.
- Click on the grid view icon.
- Use filtering to choose which leases you want in the grid.
- Select the columns which are to be shown by clicking on three stacked lines (the hamburger icon).
- When the grid is ready, you can export it as a spreadsheet.
- Click on the Export button > Export grid content > Export
- You will find it in your downloads folder on your computer.
If you find duplicates or lease(s) created by mistake, you can delete them in the grid view.
Do not delete expired leases, otherwise you will lose the historical data.
- Select the lease(s) by ticking the box(es).
- Click on the Delete button in the upper right corner of the view.