Add new properties, contacts, leases, update your income, cost information and so much more with Assetti's import functionality.
1. Click your user name in the upper right corner to open the User menu > Import.
2. Click the Start new import button.
3. Select the data group to import > Continue.
4. Choose the date format if you are using your own template. When you use Assetti import templates you don't need to choose the date format.
- You may use only one date format in the import file.
5. Choose the file type (XLS/XLSX or CSV) if you are using your own template. When you use Assetti import templates, you don't need to choose the file type.
6. Check that the currency and measurement system match the data in the import file.
7. Drag and drop the file into Drop files here area or click Start upload button to upload the file.
8. Click Continue to move forward.
9. Before you start mapping your data, choose one of the two options:
a. Automatic mapping: tick the box "Automatically map using header row"
b. Manual mapping: select the row where you would like the data entry start and map each destination with a source column in the drop down menus.
10. Click Continue to move forward.
11. On the review page you can see the results of your import - select one of the following:
- Finish if you would like to execute the import.
- Undo if you would like to remove your previous action.
- Previous if you would like to go back.
- Cancel if you do not wish to save your import.
12. The time of the upload varies depending on the amount of imported data. You can see the percentages in a bar showing the progress.
13. After a successful import, you can start a new one or close the window.
Step 1: Select Import under User menu in top right corner
Step 2: Click Start new import button
Step 3: Select data type then click Continue
Step 4: Choose supported data type then click Start upload
Step 5: Upload wanted file from local host, click Continue
Step 6: Start mapping data, check Automatic mapping box or select row where data entry start for mannual mapping
Step 7: Choose Finnish to complete, Undo and Previous to go back, or Cancel to remove your action